Dress was mentioned nowhere in the question🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dress was mentioned nowhere in the question🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Finale Qs,
You want ol plain questions or can I add a twist or two?
Add as many twists as you can😈
Ohhh that was from the initial set? She said to ignore it, so I did 🤣 Who's wasting time on what was asked previously. Rough drafts aren't as important 🤣
In instinct based games first impression is everything.. 😳
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Lmao🤣 doesn't sound like a bad idea
In instinct based games first impression is everything.. 😳
It's not all instincts 😳 I expected better from you by now🤣
Zeal and I got 11/12!
GO TEAM! 🥳
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The reason why we are ex sheep 🤣
We are doing okay. Okay... may be not okay but we are consistent at 5 points. 🤣🤪
It's not all instincts 😳 I expected better from you by now🤣
Only solution will be shepherds will have to Google question itself and mention that first answer as not to be considered.
Sheeples are getting accustomed to that first answer from Google😳