Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Pranushka? Your name right? I'm Vrins. Call me V.

I'm a silent member of this forum but follows EDKV since it started.

Let's see what happens when the show starts, right now we can only anticipate...

Really hoping we get to watch EDKV2 in the initial weeks of July though. All the best to the team and hopefully they take necessary precautions where needed and everyone be safe.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Hi Pranushka? Your name right? I'm Vrins. Call me V.

I'm a silent member of this forum but follows EDKV since it started.

Let's see what happens when the show starts, right now we can only anticipate...

Really hoping we get to watch EDKV2 in the initial weeks of July though. All the best to the team and hopefully they take necessary precautions where needed and everyone be safe.

No😆 Prabhas+Anushka= Pranushka...

My name is Lavanya you can call me Lavy!😳

I'll call you V itself then!

That's nice! We love it when silent members open up!🤗

Yes! That's a thing of actual worry. Hopefully they all will be safe.⭐️

It will be really good if the show starts airing epis in early June!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aftermath..

So elated to hear EDKV2 will commence shooting soon. A bit skeptical to read the 'changing of script' though. Hopefully if it's changing, it's for the better...because so far in the 40+ episodes, i had no grudges with it, be it the family drama and the romance/friendship. It was moving at a sensible and loveable pace for me. Fingers crossed that nothing comes to the ruin the most awaited leap or the current track.

Vrins, let's hope for the best. The cases are rising in India which is still a question + hurdle in commencing the shoot. Let us see what the production has planned.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

guys, i had a major feeling when i rewatched the episode where suman challenged shravan for a badminton match against Vijay..

i feel there will be a major twist or dramain terms of shravan getting the title of major ...perhaps suman might sacrifice her win for him...remember the line when shravan told suman, to remember the line of having sportsmanship spirit of defeat ? suman is usually said to be free-spirited but i feel that might be the time when suman might sacrifice the win for shravan..i feel suman felt like giving the slap to shravan in order to become more stable ...suman will always taunt to shravan indirectly to become more responsible which fuels the energy to challenge or show to suman that he isn't as dumb as she thinks he is...i feel this might also be part of their breakup aside from the deal fiasco devraj is facing..

what do you think?

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

guys, i had a major feeling when i rewatched the episode where suman challenged shravan for a badminton match against Vijay..

i feel there will be a major twist or dramain terms of shravan getting the title of major ...perhaps suman might sacrifice her win for him...remember the line when shravan told suman, to remember the line of having sportsmanship spirit of defeat ? suman is usually said to be free-spirited but i feel that might be the time when suman might sacrifice the win for shravan..i feel suman felt like giving the slap to shravan in order to become more stable ...suman will always taunt to shravan indirectly to become more responsible which fuels the energy to challenge or show to suman that he isn't as dumb as she thinks he is...i feel this might also be part of their breakup aside from the deal fiasco devraj is facing..

what do you think?

Hmm this is very possible...I'd like to see this actually because I feel Suman deserves to be at a higher rank than Shravan because she's been so focused her whole life on this goal

alina.b thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1279326061696696320

Hmm....I wonder how this track will go? Does this mean no more school life? After summer vacation will they jump into army phase because they are in 12th correct?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hmm this is very possible...I'd like to see this actually because I feel Suman deserves to be at a higher rank than Shravan because she's been so focused her whole life on this goal

i feel suman is going to sacrifice her win for shravan...we already know how shravan is transforming whenever suman challenges him or says words which have a huge impact on him...otherwise, he is usually so care-free and doesn't care what to do in his life...suman might have flaws too but she at least has a direction in her life which is to join the army...she's sacrificing the army rules for shravan's sake which kanchan reminded her about such as hanging out late nights etc...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1279326061696696320

Hmm....I wonder how this track will go? Does this mean no more school life? After summer vacation will they jump into army phase because they are in 12th correct?

im also interested to see what is going to be shown...perhaps they are going to showcase a program or something which is meant to be a training ground ...both are 18 years old (suman mustve recently turned 18 when she got her license & new scooter whereas shravan was already on his bike so i'd presume he's already 18 at that time) ..in US, we have ROTC programs (alina & isa, you guys should be familiar with this) where young ppl enter the army starting from the age of 17...but i don't know how the process is in India ...

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

im also interested to see what is going to be shown...perhaps they are going to showcase a program or something which is meant to be a training ground ...both are 18 years old (suman mustve recently turned 18 when she got her license & new scooter whereas shravan was already on his bike so i'd presume he's already 18 at that time) ..in US, we have ROTC programs (alina & isa, you guys should be familiar with this) where young ppl enter the army starting from the age of 17...but i don't know how the process is in India ...

@bold - I wonder if this is similar to NCC...isn't Suman already in NCC? Kanikka mentioned that Shravan would join later too

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

@bold - I wonder if this is similar to NCC...isn't Suman already in NCC? Kanikka mentioned that Shravan would join later too

i was reading about this so i think their school might have a program for this...perhaps they might show glimpses of the ncc in the upcoming episodes...my question is like not everyone wants to join the army (like how shravan mentioned he wants to go to US after completing 12th grade although we know he's going to be in the military)...perhaps they might have a program where interested students might go through extensive training or something..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago