👍🏼Sleep is not only better than wedding...........everything else too...........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👍🏼Sleep is not only better than wedding...........everything else too...........
It isn't a name😆
Katti is a sign/word which represents 'I won't talk to you! I am sad'😆
That's the spirit🤣
Katti means I'm mad at you...I was very confused when my cousin from India once said that to me 😆 at first I thought she was calling me a bad word 🤣
Whatever that means..........I can guess flirty........Lavy is here today......🤣
It means 'Something is there'🤣
Yes it's kind of flirty😛
@bold lol🤣🤣












Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It isn't a name😆
Katti is a sign/word which represents 'I won't talk to you! I am sad'😆
Oops! Sorry for missing it...........but that's a serious threat...........not too serious though....good thing.we're not talking......here.....😉.you can still write.....correct..........Katti......doesn't cover that......guess......
I know...I'm messing with you


Katti means I'm mad at you...I was very confused when my cousin from India once said that to me 😆 at first I thought she was calling me a bad word 🤣
I thought Lavy is abbreviating Katherine.........that name is quite.........confusing.......people call it different ways........to abbreviate...........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5