I agree.😆
Agar goals bhi mile hote is round mai toh shayad Mein out na hoti.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree.😆
Agar goals bhi mile hote is round mai toh shayad Mein out na hoti.
Me & my partner had a dilemma over some questions, her gut feeling said one answer mine said another. 🤣This teamwork concept is complicated. 🤣Originally posted by: FIDXPN62JYHMYKKG
Wow u guys had so much discussion and debates...Koeli and I were like...she sent me 10 options, I gave her my 10, then we mishmashed it and sent the final one....hardly 4 pms were exchanged between us..🤣
In my defense Initially question was top grossed in 2000s... ideally everyone would have looked for best movie from initial years... KNPH was a sensation that time. We sheeple have got conditioned for google based answers. 😵
I thought many BWFians are participating and they wont need google for it..
Yeah True. When I first read the question Kaho Na Pyar Hai came to my mind instantly & I mostly go with my first instinct but here WD edited the question & then there was no point going with KNPH.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Finale Qs,
You want ol plain questions or can I add a twist or two?
WD, you have given PIUN and me 8 points but it should be 9 points, please check. I think there's some miscalculation.
Its for only golden snitch I guessOriginally posted by: priya185
I suggested not counting previous points because quidditch game does not consider it
Originally posted by: 2DSXVCFGWDHV5ABL
Wow u guys had so much discussion and debates...Koeli and I were like...she sent me 10 options, I gave her my 10, then we mishmashed it and sent the final one....hardly 4 pms were exchanged between us..🤣
Same for us it didn't take us much time for 8 questions... but 100 messages back n forth for Kaho Na Pyaar Hai and Zimbabwe question 🤣 At one point tables were turned Tris wanted to write Kaho Na Pyaar hai and i wanted to write 3 Idiots. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Me & my partner had a dilemma over some questions, her gut feeling said one answer mine said another. 🤣This teamwork concept is complicated. 🤣
Yeah its better to go solo..
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗Congrats everyone who made it🥳
Woahhh Alexia and Billi r toppers. Congooooi guys <333
Originally posted by: VU3JYXH7CA4FD3OE
WD ... How many put Eggs WD?! Imma curious!
Also how many eliminated this round?! 10? ... We have like 15 now I think, next round finale?!