Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tussi jaa rahe ho😒
Yes😭
Bye bye behena😒
But I never expected to come this far also🤪
But anyway it was a wonderful journey till now and I enjoyed it thoroughly😆
And now i will watch it as audience🥳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tussi jaa rahe ho😒
Yes😭
Bye bye behena😒
But I never expected to come this far also🤪
But anyway it was a wonderful journey till now and I enjoyed it thoroughly😆
And now i will watch it as audience🥳

I and my partner didnt think a lot abt socks and shoes..
I kind of was over confident with socks and convinced her also
😭
Originally posted by: 2PNYL2NPLLPB6YIO
Ab phirse Aarti Singh ke tarah independent khelo.
lol 🤪
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Oops sorry! Boy I am glad we were not in this round. I wouldve felt guilty 🤣
It's fine. You should not have felt guilty. I agreed to write "Eggs" as answer. It was our collective decision. So it doesn't matter.🤗😛
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Yes😭
Bye bye behena😒
But I never expected to come this far also🤪
But anyway it was a wonderful journey till now and I enjoyed it thoroughly😆
And now i will watch it as audience🥳
Me will miss my Psycho😭
haha thanks
Let’s see what Shy says when he comes here 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Yes😭
Bye bye behena😒
But I never expected to come this far also🤪
But anyway it was a wonderful journey till now and I enjoyed it thoroughly😆
And now i will watch it as audience🥳
you were really sweet partner ..Imma miss u in the game but stay around ..🤗
Originally posted by: W5XCMWTYHP3KHUUB
Ab phirse Aarti Singh ke tarah independent khelo.
I read independent Aarti 🤣

WD ... How many put Eggs WD?! Imma curious!
Also how many eliminated this round?! 10? ... We have like 15 now I think, next round finale?!