Originally posted by: priya185
I made it to next sheep round🥳
Congrats🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I made it to next sheep round🥳
Congrats🥳
I told you...I'll come........so have to......where are the rest?
My Miyan too is here🥳
Thank you! Happy 4th of July to everyone else celebrating!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes!
Waiting for the party!
Hopefully she will
Maybe she is busy with her 777th marriage🤣
Pikachu❤️
No 😆 when you posted this message I was asleep...I got up at noon today
Hi Bud!.............Please come if you can.....if you can't that's also OK........but we will miss you......😭
Your wish is my command! 😆
Thank you! You too!
❤️
Searching

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5