lol ill play with my kite so that it goes back to its respective owner...🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol ill play with my kite so that it goes back to its respective owner...🤣🤣
Thank you!....Hi Bud..........How are you doing?...........sorry to disappear from the radar...in an ....awfully hectic schedule.....or chaos.....guess..difficult what is more appropriate.....
Happy 4th!
Are you available & coming here this afternoon?
Isssaaaa!!! You’re here! Yeah I had a fair idea that you must be swamped with work just looking at the situation in FL...stay safe ❤️ I might be able to come today...not sure...a couple of things going on today
Anyone here?
Me-

I made it to next sheep round🥳
Isssaaaa!!! You’re here! Yeah I had a fair idea that you must be swamped with work just looking at the situation in FL...stay safe ❤️ I might be able to come today...not sure...a couple of things going on today
Hi Bud!.............Please come if you can.....if you can't that's also OK........but we will miss you......😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5