Originally posted by: bhshre95
Congratulations🥳 you are in top🥳
All the best for the next round🤗
Yup!! Me saw😒 but I anyway didn't expect to make it to the next round🤪
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Congratulations🥳 you are in top🥳
All the best for the next round🤗
Yup!! Me saw😒 but I anyway didn't expect to make it to the next round🤪
🤗
Oops sorry! Boy I am glad we were not in this round. I wouldve felt guilty 🤣
It's okay🤗
I'm Happy atleast you made it to next round.🥳
And yeah we make a good team.😎
All the best for your next round🤗
🤗
Ab phirse Aarti Singh ke tarah independent khelo.
is next round finale or ???
Originally posted by: TVX2F4M4VCY4S2EE
Yup we put Wallet!
Wallet FTW alright! 🤣
----
This round Imma blame "WD" for jinxing me by scrapping "Nigeria" wala question! 😡
Whenever a question is scrapped I do bad - last time as well I did 6/9! 🤣
WD - My hate is following you very very closely! 🤡
I know man, who knows we might have won a point there😡 🤣🤣
I'm still salty about that. 😤😤😾
Originally posted by: NWFXNNMASWF2BNQM
Yup we put Wallet!
Wallet FTW alright! 🤣
----
This round Imma blame "WD" for jinxing me by scrapping "Nigeria" wala question! 😡
Whenever a question is scrapped I do bad - last time as well I did 6/9! 🤣
WD - My hate is following you very very closely! 🤡
🤣🤣 Kabhi love kabhi hate🤣
Okay, no offense, but the reason to not provide goals are beyond me🤣 What if my points are similar to another person but that person did badly in this round but has higher scores than me from the previous rounds? Mein toh gayi na🤣