Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Got 4 correct only. That's why I'm an ex sheep 😭😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Full Marks this time
Well I would say majority was my partner who suggested
Thanks to her yaar
Pehli baar grp competition main I didnt do bad
Arre aisa baat nahi 😆
Both of us are flexible with changes and not aggressive with answers
Also we were like ye confirm karu and then haan kar hi do😆
I think thats what made us tick as a team...m so happy for us 🤗
OHMYGOD, Suit is also called Dress!!!! Are we getting this point??!!! We should be bro!
Dress/suit/tuxedo are all same
Which are the double point questions?
Originally posted by: Iceflames
Mithu we are 7/9
Waiting for scoreboard now😆
I think we did okay Apart from one question
but I am still hoping I made it to the next round🤞🏼
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10-Name something you never leave home without.
What is it?
It’s phone!
1 point
Other
Wallet
I thought of home keys... phone has become so intrinsic that it didn't even cross my mind.. ye to Tris ne point out kara diya 🤣
Of course phone wins 🤣 I would rather forget keys and wallet than my phone🤣