The ones I was sure about are going wrong
😒
2 more questions
Theres still hope
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
The ones I was sure about are going wrong
😒
2 more questions
Theres still hope
Got it
Band-aid, you can find in schoolbags too

YASS KNIFE
We got all the 2 points questions correct
Originally posted by: BMALV37BD2WCWLQK
What is the difference between band aid and bandage? 😛
bandage is that cloth thing which is wrapped around wounds
band aids are those medical strips
Full Marks this time
Well I would say majority was my partner who suggested
Thanks to her yaar
Pehli baar grp competition main I didnt do bad
Knife is also basic 🤣
Three point , I thought won't even get that much 🥳
Yasssss
Knife 🥳

Panditaain itthe aaja! 🤗
