Elimination: After each round, one member from each team whoever scores the lowest will be eliminated.
@Koeli
Please eliminate only one member na .. please don’t send out 4 ..let’s enjoy the game for some more time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Elimination: After each round, one member from each team whoever scores the lowest will be eliminated.
@Koeli
Please eliminate only one member na .. please don’t send out 4 ..let’s enjoy the game for some more time
DAMN! I trusted people's ignorance towards Karna's true side but lost. 🤣😭
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I wanted to change my answer to tea but it was too late😭
My sister told me Indian likes tea more , I wanted to go with coffee as well
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’m an iOS lover and user, but knew Sheeple will go with android 😐
same same...i cwet with androiud but still ios rocks
you voted Karna🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
DAMN! I trusted people's ignorance towards Karna's true side but lost. 🤣😭

Well done Tani ❤️
Originally posted by: FENPWMNB2L2LC6VH
Damn! At the last moment I changed from Arjun to Karna
Forgot about Saheer and that this IF.😆
These days when we think about Arjun, Shaheer is the one who comes into the mind first
Thanks to re-run of Mahabharat on Starplus 😆
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Actually both are hot and good players.
i wanted to choose Ronaldo but hubby advised me Messi because its always the opposite of what I feel that wins
Now onwards go for your heart ❤️not brains
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
These days when we think about Arjun, Shaheer is the one who comes into the mind first
Thanks to re-run of Mahabharat on Starplus 😆
Yeah 😆
Saheer☺️
Final results ajaye plz agar out hu to pata chal jaye jaldi