thx pari n congo u too for the first sender.. and happy to see we will be in next round
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thx pari n congo u too for the first sender.. and happy to see we will be in next round
Oppo and TC congrats 🥳
Karna ne hara diya Viraat Yudh ki tarah. 🤣
I don't think I will qualify
Congrats to the toppers :)
Congooo oppo and tanika :DD
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations Oppo and Tani! 🤗
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Oppo and TC!! Well done guys
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Congratulations to the toppers
Shukria guys ❤️
7.5/10
not bad actually
Aww 🤗... Yes Messi is an awesome player I agree ..