ha issss round bach geye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ha issss round bach geye 🤣
Dekhte hain kaun jata hai 🤣
10) Karna or Arjun
Toughest Choice to make I guess… Sarvashresth Dharurdhar, Dandeev Dhari Arjun wins (1 Point and 20 Goals)
Karna (12 Goals)

With That the there are two contender for golden snitch...
Two Toppers with the highest point possible are
Opsora2090 of Team Gryffindor (9.5 Points 231 Goals)
TC_FA of Team Slytherin (9.5 Points 231 Goals)

😆
Oppo Di is chupa rustam oops , chupi rustam 🤣
I totally went against my personal choice in the last question. 😆
Looks like 6.5 is the lowest so far and I am one of them.😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Dekhte hain kaun jata hai 🤣
dont worry , nei jayegi ... 6.5 walon i dont think prb honge
Congrats to the toppers of Round 1 Opsora and TC_FA
Yes yes yes Arjun
9.5 points 🥳