Oh my god, everyone's saying Jewelry 👀
Bwahahha! 🤣
We crossed it off because we took "wardrobe" as collection of clothes! 🤣🤣
@Unconventional ... Ditto Same! Aaja saath main rote hain! 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my god, everyone's saying Jewelry 👀
Bwahahha! 🤣
We crossed it off because we took "wardrobe" as collection of clothes! 🤣🤣
@Unconventional ... Ditto Same! Aaja saath main rote hain! 😭😭
Kya hoga humara?😭
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Bwahahha! 🤣
We crossed it off because we took "wardrobe" as collection of clothes! 🤣🤣
@Unconventional ... Ditto Same! Aaja saath main rote hain! 😭😭
PIUNNNN! I almost cried seeing these answers 😭 I remember saying people wear earrings and bracelets all the time😪😂
Alright sheeps, Good Luck everyone! 🥳
I have to go pick someone up so won't be here during results announcement!
Y'all better have chosen "good sheep answers" 😡😡😡
Dang, I'm really not looking looking forward to answer#1 👀
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Alright sheeps, Good Luck everyone! 🥳
I have to go pick someone up so won't be here during results announcement!
Y'all better have chosen "good sheep answers" 😡😡😡
I have no moral support 🥺
Okay bye, see ya later 👋🥺😂
Earlier I mentioned I had few trick up my sleeves!
So time to start revealing them!
Which one?
I picked one date, the day I joined IF
meaning
11/05/2009
Soooooooo
Day 11 is 1+1=2
Question 2
2-Name something you find in a breakfast buffet
Month 5th
Question 5
Name something in a person's wardrobe that only comes out for special occasions.
Year 2009
So not 2, it’s number 9!
Question 9
The most common item you can find inside anyone kitchen
Next trick will revealed soonish!😈
Tell me about itDang, I'm really not looking looking forward to answer#1 👀