Then recieve a WL raise from me cause Imma not gonna break rules😆I don't want to say the cheesy stuff but rules are made to be broken 😈😆
Why does it remind me of the rules of Lan Sect
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then recieve a WL raise from me cause Imma not gonna break rules😆I don't want to say the cheesy stuff but rules are made to be broken 😈😆
Why does it remind me of the rules of Lan Sect
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then recieve a WL raise from me cause Imma not gonna break rules😆
Why does it remind me of the rules of Lan Sect
How to become a moderator?
Zoya & Ayaan 😆
Mona and Raaaberrrt 🤣
In a forum there is the list of DT membersHow to become a moderator?
There will be an option for Join Moderation team
You will get an application when you click it
Fill that up
Then the application will be reviewed and you might get selected to be a Mod
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then recieve a WL raise from me cause Imma not gonna break rules😆
Why does it remind me of the rules of Lan Sect
Ohmygawddd you just accepted yourself as LWJ of the maadern warldd🤣
You're also talking about instant faltu ki punishments 😛😆
I love this Lan Sect twist🤣 That's exactly what mods of this are; the members of Lan Sect 🤣
I think this one kinda sums up mine and Zeal's discussion in this round
https://twitter.com/QuboolHaiLoops/status/1278638756464123905?s=20
U did call me stupid at one point of time 😵
Ohmygawddd you just accepted yourself as LWJ of the maadern warldd🤣
You're also talking about instant faltu ki punishments 😛😆
I love this Lan Sect twist🤣 That's exactly what mods of this are; the members of Lan Sect 🤣
Those punishments arent bad if I can say😆
And you giving me vibes if WWX in a way you know🤣
I guess we are the members of Lan Sect as
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Those punishments arent bad if I can say😆
And you giving me vibes if WWX in a way you know🤣
I guess we are the members of Lan Sect as
3 months of post limit is a torture for me for expressing my views, albeit a bit too openly 😆
I'm a total Yunmeng cultivator 🥳 Yunmeng cultivators don't like Lan Sect's rules 🤣
I'm bored. Where is WD? Are we going to get results? Don't tell me she's busy spamming in the other game 🤣