Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah I saw this...first dresses n now a star....if true she always wants stars in her comments now she’s got one permanently
Appreciate the gesture and love and the sentiments behind it.. strongly disapprove the expenditure
Congrats on New thread 🥳(I know I m late 🙈)
Thanks for d thread & write up @Uma ❤️
Kya baat hai, bhabi k naam pe star, sahi hai😁💫
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Appreciate the gesture and love and the sentiments behind it.. strongly disapprove the expenditure
it isn’t very expensive and would be same as dresses sent but yeah if they could have spent on something rude during this pandemic would be appreciated but the way aman is hyping it, it shouldn’t result more kids in spending their pocket money on it! He actually doesn’t know how much to shut his mouth
Hey I’m a silent reader but I just need to get something off my chest. Feel free to ignore my rant. There was a time I was an avid shipper of SidNaaz... still am to an extent but I no longer feel the same level of connect. I feel the way they are handling their social media and fan engagement is abysmal. There are many ways for them to give content without hampering their privacy or revealing their relationship status. However, they seem the least bit concerned with maintaining the hype they have. As fans we tend to not see our idol’s flaws, but their conduct has not been attracting neutral audience AT ALL. I really don’t know what their respective teams are planning for the future but if they continue on this path I don’t see their hype remaining for too long... already you can see the likes/comments decreasing on their posts and fans leaving Twitter. Sorry if I hurt anyone’s sentiment but just wanted to share.
Originally posted by: Jaskirat_mann
Hey I’m a silent reader but I just need to get something off my chest. Feel free to ignore my rant. There was a time I was an avid shipper of SidNaaz... still am to an extent but I no longer feel the same level of connect. I feel the way they are handling their social media and fan engagement is abysmal. There are many ways for them to give content without hampering their privacy or revealing their relationship status. However, they seem the least bit concerned with maintaining the hype they have. As fans we tend to not see our idol’s flaws, but their conduct has not been attracting neutral audience AT ALL. I really don’t know what their respective teams are planning for the future but if they continue on this path I don’t see their hype remaining for too long... already you can see the likes/comments decreasing on their posts and fans leaving Twitter. Sorry if I hurt anyone’s sentiment but just wanted to share.
you aren’t a member but I second your views