https://www.instagram.com/p/CCB_U7Shl-W/?igshid=1n47376znq2uq
I am infatuated with his lip movements he had unique style ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCB_U7Shl-W/?igshid=1n47376znq2uq
I am infatuated with his lip movements he had unique style ☺️
and this is my most favourite video from oz 😆
I kept my un WAQTZAYA for the same 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCB_U7Shl-W/?igshid=1n47376znq2uq
I am infatuated with his lip movements he had unique style ☺️
I remember 3dev 🤣 promotion when the host asked my question and all the three KSG, Ravi & Kunal were like WOW WHAT A NAME 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I remember 3dev 🤣 promotion when the host asked my question and all the three KSG, Ravi & Kunal were like WOW WHAT A NAME 🤣
🤣
Fresh fresh unseen. I mean old hai but wohi unseen hai or fresh bhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCL1_4GD4ka/?igshid=1lyaias4u30gn
70% of the pic is yellow https://www.instagram.com/p/BRQsuDEhK8Q/?igshid=187oh4256cjui
90% of the image is yellow https://www.instagram.com/p/BQicnx7A5qp/?igshid=sda9cntj12pc