any captions for this😂😂😂Originally posted by: Sunita1986
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzqvGIFE-D/?igshid=14cbz78deth95
There's no pink or yellow but still I wanted to share this🔥🔥🔥
Looks like he's busy looking down under🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
any captions for this😂😂😂Originally posted by: Sunita1986
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzqvGIFE-D/?igshid=14cbz78deth95
There's no pink or yellow but still I wanted to share this🔥🔥🔥
Looks like he's busy looking down under🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCKrhPRg41L/?igshid=mkj65vxz8h3e
This scene i only watch his expression bole koi aur hi
🤣 yes I do
. Actually this pavitra thing came from KSG's HS3 Sbs iv 🤣
please edit. Morphed images are not allowed. (:
me too.😒Originally posted by: Sunita1986
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCw2Knhv_I/?igshid=192rjid6k6jos
I loved Armaan n Shilpa more than Armaan Riddhima 🤷 and my heart broke when they didn't end up together🥺
Who so ever decided to name, the brother in law as saala needs a raise 🤣
Poor girl had been waiting for him to say this since forever... He was finally able to go past woh actually but then.......