Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Yaar Lexi it’s natural to get confused about genders of several members 😕... It’s a catch in the new forum ... in the older forum it was easily discernible..now no more 🤷♀️
I agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Yaar Lexi it’s natural to get confused about genders of several members 😕... It’s a catch in the new forum ... in the older forum it was easily discernible..now no more 🤷♀️
I agree
Appy and her craze😆
Good!
Saw Love O2O again?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Saw Love O2O again?
Yes
Xiao Nai and Bei Wei Wei☺️
Guys3 is a guy I guess