Sent the answers...
Thode mein I know I'll lose points but usmein doosra select karna paaaaaap tha so yeah😳😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sent the answers...
Thode mein I know I'll lose points but usmein doosra select karna paaaaaap tha so yeah😳😎
Round One
PMs sent
Last date and time of submission 5th July 12PM IST
I dont know why mujhe koi toh pitne wala hai☢️Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sent the answers...
Thode mein I know I'll lose points but usmein doosra select karna paaaaaap tha so yeah😳😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont know why mujhe koi toh pitne wala hai☢️
I think mujhe pata hai kahan😆
Poore do minute socha Maine uske liye phir sheep answer hi diya😆
I know someone will kill me is she sees my answerOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I think mujhe pata hai kahan😆
Poore do minute socha Maine uske liye phir sheep answer hi diya😆
But yaar pyaar main galtiya hi hoti hai
Answers sent 😕
I hope I make it to next round 😔
i send not too early not too late🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
When you PM your answers it does feel to long🤣
Bookmarking!☺️
Ex sheeps make me proud!😈

WD
I am early person in generalOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
i send not too early not too late🤣
Just if its grp thing it depends
My answers are PMed in one hour
Whats my designation WD?🤣