Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i was about to ask yeh log kaun hai, but ok🤣
I dunno why I remembered this: Bhagwan sab thik kar dega, ok? 🤣 (a dialogue in Delhi 6)
Ironic in sense of Beyhadh 2 where two main characters have God complex.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i was about to ask yeh log kaun hai, but ok🤣
I dunno why I remembered this: Bhagwan sab thik kar dega, ok? 🤣 (a dialogue in Delhi 6)
Ironic in sense of Beyhadh 2 where two main characters have God complex.
Helloos🤗
What's happening??!
Originally posted by: tournesol
Sab moh Maya hai aur sabko Maya ka moh hai 😆
agar show chal raha hota toh Cvs p[akka yeh waali line utha lete🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
I dunno why I remembered this: Bhagwan sab thik kar dega, ok? 🤣 (a dialogue in Delhi 6)
Ironic in sense of Beyhadh 2 where two main characters have God complex.
MaJay hav God complex, Antara has inferiority complex, Ananya has Roy bahu complex, Diya has Doctor complex, Aamir has job complex, sab complex
Originally posted by: tournesol
Sab moh Maya hai aur sabko Maya ka moh hai
![]()
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
agar show chal raha hota toh Cvs p[akka yeh waali line utha lete🤣
I'm also sure...koi nahi next season chep denge😆
Hello Shru 🤗
We are discussing headcanons and twists in the show 😆
Also check the main forum.
Manvi should have watched this video🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
agar show chal raha hota toh Cvs pakka yeh waali line utha lete🤣
I have no problem with that 😆 Roshesh ki Maya wali poem bhi utha lo 😆
aap writers ke saath milke next season ka hope mat do, ek season mein ho gaya mera🤣