Found about Greater Good a lot lot later😆 changed my perspective this guy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Found about Greater Good a lot lot later😆 changed my perspective this guy😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cry everytime I remember him
And Snape
He never deserved such a bad life😭
Somehow i really like his eqn with harry ... kafi underrated
She wasnt there at first 🤷♂️🤷♂️Originally posted by: ilazyair
When did Mishri leave Neptune?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
@ bold aww reminds me of Nupur from MJHT
Pata nahi kaun hai but sounds cute 😆
Originally posted by: RRWBY2347MW7EYNR
Don't speak like my PT teacher in class 5 please😕
Then how should I speak hooman?🤣
Yep wahi hai.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cry everytime I remember him
And Snape
He never deserved such a bad life😭
True when half blood prince book came out/ movie came out everyone sympathized him 😒
He could have been a great godfather
Taking up Harry and raising him and then raise him with Remus and Sirius
I hate it that he died and so did the other two

keya ghumaya chadi ko .. i wish aeisei mai game ko ghuma deti 😈
Originally posted by: ilazyair
When did Mishri leave Neptune?
I never have been there only 😏😏😏
Me is coming after dinner. Wait karo Humara 🤪