Trying to be mother sheep i see 🤔
![]()
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Trying to be mother sheep i see 🤔
![]()
Isss gareeb ka koi chances hai keya for wild card entry ?
This is no time to quit
I sent you some suggestions in my last PM have a look
I'll ask Thug to start one in BWF. 3/4 tournaments simultaneously 🤣
this will be EPIC🥳
I want another sheep game in another forum🤣har forum me hona chahiye🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You cant even handle 1 at the moment. 🤣(Knocked out first round) How will you focus on 2 at the same time?🤣
Practice makes perfect 🤣
Sapne sabke pure nahi hote🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
Isss gareeb ka koi chances hai keya for wild card entry ?
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Isss gareeb ka koi chances hai keya for wild card entry ?

😆 Don't go by what some sheeps are saying here.. you are in Billi team na ask her, atleast she considers me innocent sheep 😎