Ha! You know nothing 😎😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha! You know nothing 😎😈
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Waah I like this idea!
There will come a time when IF will have to launch ICC world cup with teams from various forums for sheeple competition! 🤣
Come participate in Harry Potter theme Sheeple competition ya!!
Originally posted by: priya185
don't say this you are doing well we will do well God willing
Which means he is thoping all his choices on u 😆
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Waah I like this idea!
There will come a time when IF will have to launch ICC world cup with teams from various forums for sheeple competition! 🤣
I can see it! Dramebaaz team, Kasautians team ecc🤣
You want to quit????

Come participate in Harry Potter theme Sheeple competition ya!!
Naa yaar!
Imma take a break after this one! (Winning consistently has taken a toll 🤣🤣)
Have an exam coming up so will take some time off!
Originally posted by: priya185
don't say this you are doing well we will do well God willing
Come participate in Harry Potter theme Sheeple competition ya!!
I know.. Not many from BWF. I feel lost there.🤣
Haan you definitely need a well deserved break after this is over!! 👍🏼Originally posted by: WildestDreams
The idea is very good! I like it!
But I need one week break after all this counting!🤣
Oh plzzzz!
Suck it up and stop making your partner feel bad! Ufff tantrum king! 😛
WD, send Priya over to my team. This one doesn't deserve her! 😡