Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How incredibly insane would it have been for Bheema to threaten Panchali with Hidimbi when Panchali supposedly had more spouses than any of the Pandavas?😆
She could easily say, "one less to bug me, thank God."
As though she didn't have enough to do in the empire with all the finances and citizen complaints she handled! Plus, Bheema of the epic was putty in Panchali's hands. I guess showmakers couldn't grasp the idea of an influential woman.
I hope there is no Maha Katha this week.weekend this coming
Yes got it now. He was there in Krishna cottage movie, as a friend of Sohail khan.
He is in DD Kisan Draupadi as Duryodhan. He was the only actor in show who is bearable
Originally posted by: 6QN27KZOYWNUUVS7
How incredibly insane would it have been for Bheema to threaten Panchali with Hidimbi when Panchali supposedly had more spouses than any of the Pandavas?😆
She could easily say, "one less to bug me, thank God."
As though she didn't have enough to do in the empire with all the finances and citizen complaints she handled! Plus, Bheema of the epic was putty in Panchali's hands. I guess showmakers couldn't grasp the idea of an influential woman.
It was while they were still in Kampilya. She did not have much work then
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I hope there is no Maha Katha this week.weekend this coming
I hope too.
Vaise Saurabh gujjar actually nailed bheem's character , acc 2 me he was good in humour & serious scenes.
Originally posted by: ABFXCYLKYN7IKPHT
How incredibly insane would it have been for Bheema to threaten Panchali with Hidimbi when Panchali supposedly had more spouses than any of the Pandavas?😆
She could easily say, "one less to bug me, thank God."
As though she didn't have enough to do in the empire with all the finances and citizen complaints she handled! Plus, Bheema of the epic was putty in Panchali's hands. I guess showmakers couldn't grasp the idea of an influential woman.
Bheem is such a gentle giant. I can totally imagine him being a silly putty in Drau's hand. Saurav-Pooja had that kind of vibe.