Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow good thought. Let me partner with u?
then ill go with boonandbane, since the others dont seem interested 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow good thought. Let me partner with u?
then ill go with boonandbane, since the others dont seem interested 😂
I loved the purple one!
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I loved the purple one!
Me tooo purple was my fav
NOTE
I have resent the PMs with Round 4 Qs because I missed a question.
Now I have done this process twice because some of you weren’t showing up in the PM outbox.
So if you didnt receive the PM with 10 Qs, let me know or bug your partner!🤣
WD
I hope WD doesnt announce results like she did today because I am in EST :( And I missed all the results etc. I liked the timing of last round.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I hope WD doesnt announce results like she did today because I am in EST :( And I missed all the results etc. I liked the timing of last round.
ohhh...what time does suit u best? let me know the IST time
You both got partners. Good. Now I also want one. 😆
Ohhooo partnership oo yeah!
Heavenlybliss is ready to partner with u haha
Anytime after 8pm IST please😳