Me isnt hating waise😆Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Piun ...come soon buddy😭
These jealous peeps hatin on us ... because we make such a power team😭
God, save us from their buri nazar.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me isnt hating waise😆Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Piun ...come soon buddy😭
These jealous peeps hatin on us ... because we make such a power team😭
God, save us from their buri nazar.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Alexia is shortened from Alexandria 🤣
And Alexia Wilson is shortened from Alexandria Jennifer Wilson
😲😲 wow
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Just click at the person and send them message
How do I click on the person when I can't see any post of theirs?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me isnt hating waise😆
Arey I'm kidding😆😳
Just chill ke baad woh thappad bhi mila🤪
But yeah need to get a grip
Calm down Alexia!!!!
Issliye toh kahaan😆Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Arey I'm kidding😆😳
Jennifer ke baad there is another middle name but I tend to ignore it😆
Originally posted by: S3ES733DPZSXG7UT
How do I click on the person when I can't see any post of theirs?
Good question hmm maybe your partner liked the 1st page post n from their u can find the partner n pm? Or copy the username and send pm by going to inbox
my partner already went away...we just met
What did you do??? 🤣
Then try searching for that person in the search bar aboveOriginally posted by: QCNEL4BSQJBO6K2R
How do I click on the person when I can't see any post of theirs?