I just checked the scores
Didnt expect the results to be out so soon
Excited for round 4
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just checked the scores
Didnt expect the results to be out so soon
Excited for round 4

We want this!
Ab mera ye game khelne ka mann nahi kar raha
Yeh Kya round 3 ke result aa bhi Gaye and I was waiting for the deadline to get over 😔
Announcement pehle planning baad main
Feel like demonetization days
Yeh Kya round 3 ke result aa bhi Gaye and I was waiting for the deadline to get over 😔
We demanding sheeps forced shepherd to share results early.. 😈
Results ke page no kitne hai?I have to see the questions
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Ab mera ye game khelne ka mann nahi kar raha
Are u scared/panicking or didnt like the concept?
Thank you for posting Priya😃
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Results ke page no kitne hai?I have to see the questions
Questions are on page 1 last post.