I know a perfect Gif for this situation of Appy's trigger🤣
@Bajaj fans know this 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know a perfect Gif for this situation of Appy's trigger🤣
@Bajaj fans know this 🤪
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And fir Appy ka trigger humpe aayega🤣
🤣🤣
I'm not gonna be involved.
Neither sheep or co/asst Shepherd.
Me only eating popcorn outside the farm 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh waise!🤔
Kaise bhi dekho toh tu topper hi hai🤣
Mere liye Abu mastan, chicago bulls and rainbow colour lee dooba🤪
I am just by miracle in🤪
Just she might get frustrated if all the people barge into KZK Forum🤣
Suggestion kisne diya😎Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
🤣🤣
I'm not gonna be involved.
Neither sheep or co/asst Shepherd.
Me only eating popcorn outside the farm 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Khandar hai dusra forum mera🤣
And the first one is too active for a new forum 🤓
But that doesnt mean I wont take up other forums🤣
😛
The only forum you might find me posting with interest would be Bollywood forums or maybe TMKOC. 😆
Me also had a miracle only🤪Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kaise bhi dekho toh tu topper hi hai🤣
Mere liye Abu mastan, chicago bulls and rainbow colour lee dooba🤪
I am just by miracle in🤪
Aisa nahi hota hai.😳