I ... 😡

But But But ....
This time I changed my answer to Amitabh Bachchan! Baal Baal bachi .. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I ... 😡

But But But ....
This time I changed my answer to Amitabh Bachchan! Baal Baal bachi .. 🤣
So many toppers 👎🏼
2/4 so far... I am out 😭
Now no chance to clear this round. I was in bottom 5. Bye.😭
4/4 for this non-sheep
Arent you also a topper🤓So many toppers 👎🏼
Now no chance to clear this round. I was in bottom 5. Bye.😭
Dont give up yet
5-Name one character from Ramayana
(NOT Ram)
So if not

the winner is
SITA
1 point and 25 goals
Others
Raavan goals 2
Hanuman goals 4
Damn I thot about Amitabh, but Wildy Q was about an actor who's in the industry for 20+ yrs not 40+ and I went with Akki aaarrrrggghhhhhhhh !!!!!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
5-Name one character from Ramayana
(NOT Ram)
So if not
the winner is
SITA
1 point and 25 goals
Others
Raavan goals 2
Hanuman goals 4
![]()