Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today's activity:
https://twitter.com/priyanka32326/status/1278227521964662785?s=20
Haste hasaate, yunhi gungunate
Dil mein yeh aa gayi hai❤️
Kaash hume yeh hasta hua chehra dobara dekhne ko mil jaae😭💔
Jo bhi hai, her laughter is ❤️❤️❤️
I loved their bonding and understanding❤️❤️
Unfortunately, BB unfairly evicted nehha😵
I really thought these two could hold each other's hand and be in in the top two together😒
Dipi's laugh here❤️☺️
She was sooooo excited seeing those kids☺️❤️
I loved their bonding and understanding❤️❤️
Unfortunately, BB unfairly evicted nehha😵
I really thought these two could hold each other's hand and be in in the top two together😒
Dipi's laugh here❤️☺️
She was sooooo excited seeing those kids☺️❤️
TFS sakshi.
One of my favourite episodes in BB ❤️.
Dipi has a magic of turning people to herself as fans
Guys. Pls come to DDT for once
Oh my God, she is looking gorgeous
Yesterday Instagram live of DKI and Avika created so much buzz in media. Most of the media houses are tweeting about that live today. Great going DKI and Avika 👍🏼.