Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DipaliG

Awesome update.. 

Why did Ishita deny when Raman tried proposing her.. 

Elders announced their marriage.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrarudi06

Awesome update

Why Ishita denied

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

thanks a lot 

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwathi78

Mind blowing update dr 

Loved  it

Raman propose  her..but she didn't accept  it

Why she behave  like this..

They parents did engagement without their permission 

They are shocked and surprised 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dr

thanks a lot

will updt soon

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome onešŸ‘šŸ»

Ishita could sense something but she was in denial mode

She knew she had hurt raman but didnā€™t have any choice šŸ˜¢

He was also broken but couldnā€™t help but comfort heršŸ’”

Ohh my my ishraā€™s family had already planned their engagement šŸ˜³

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

thank u so mcuh

Kadianvi thumbnail
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Superb awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

Awesome update continue soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Nice start nishu

Ishra r bffs

He confessed his feeling to her 

But she denied

Poor raman

But twist is that elders announce ishra marriage.

Why is ishita denying for this?

Is there also infertile?

Continue soon

thanks di

no there will be no infertility issue

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the lovely response. Glad you all are liking this story also.

Part-2

Morning at Bhalla house, Raman was sleeping when he heard a morning prayer. He put the pillow on his ear trying  to avoid it but couldnā€™t. He got up irritated. He went to the temple of the house and saw Ishita doing the aarti while the rest of the family were standing there folding their hands. He stood outside the temple only as per instructions given by dadiji. Soon Ishita finished the aarti and started giving aarti to everyone along with taking blessings from elders. She saw Raman and was going towards him but he turned his face. She stopped and looked at Simmi who understood and took the aarti thal and gave the aarti to Raman. Dadaji saw him and said,

Dadaji (angrily) - Aaj kya karan hai tumhare time par yahan na hone ka?

Raman was looking here and there, Romi and Simmi went out while Mr Bhalla and Dadiji were glaring at him angrily. Mrs Bhalla came to his rescue and was about to say something,

Mrs Bhalla - Baujiā€¦

Dadaji (shouting) - Toshi bahu, jisse pucha jaaye vhi jawab de.

Ishita tried to interrupt but Dadiji held her hand and nodded in no. She told her to go and prepare for breakfast and took Mrs Bhalla for some work leaving Mr Bhalla and Dadajij to handle it.

After some time, Raman came to their room only to see Ishita taking out his clothes and other things for the day but he snatched his things from her and told her angrily,

R - I donā€™t like to repeat the same thing again and again. ā€œDonā€™t invade my spaceā€.

He said and left for the bathroom while her eyes got filled.

At sharp 8am, Dadaji told everyone to start breakfast as per the rules while Raman came after 5 minutes and was about to sit but Dadaji stopped him,

Dadaji - Tum aaj phir 5 minutes late hoā€¦

R - Aur niyam ke anusar main aap sabke sath baith kar breakfast nhi kar sakta. RiColored Textght dadaji.

Dadaji got angry seeing her cool behaviour and was about to shout but dadiji held his hand and signalled towards Ishita. Seeing Ishita sad and knowing well that if he will deny Raman to have breakfast, Ishita will also not have so he told him to sit and come on time from next time. Soon everyone had breakfast and left for their respective work. Dadaji and dadiji were in their room.

Dadaji - Kahi humne koi galti to nhi kardi. Ishita puttar ke sath koi na insafiā€¦

He was saying when Ishita knocked the door. They called her inside while she came inside with their medicines and gave it to them. They were having the medicines while she was telling them to take rest properly and other things before going to her clinic as per usual routine. Both of them were smiling at her care and concern but were sad also for her.

Ishita was going to clinic when Mrs Bhalla called her and said,

Mrs Bhalla - Colony ki kuch ladies aa rhi hai karwachauth ki preparations discuss karne ke liye to tum ruk jaoā€¦.

Simmi - Why? Aap sabke beech iska kya kam hai?

Mrs Bhalla -kyu? Mere bete ko khush to nhi rakh sakti ab kya uske liye vrat rakhna bhi chod dia hai isne..

Simmi - Kash chod deti.. kyonki aapka beta iske layak hi nhi hai. Aapko pta nhi yeh kab samajh aayega. Hamesha Ishita ke peeche padi rehti ho..

Mrs bhalla - Simmi, apni ma se bat karne ki tameez bhool gai hai kya?

Simmi was about to say something but Ishita stopped her and told Mrs bhalla that she would stay back. Simmi left for office getting angry at her while she cancelled her appointments.

After two hours, Mrs bhalla welcomed the ladies and called Ishita. She greeted them, took blessings and then went to arrange for tea and snacks when she heard the ladies,

One - Toshi teri bahu sundar, susheel aur padhi likhi bhi hai, ghar aur kam dono ka khayal rakhti hai par tera khyal hai ya nhi.

Two - Ha bhai, teri man ki iccha kab puri karegi teri bahu.

One - Teen sal ho gaye hai shadi ko, abhi tak koi good news hai ya nhi.

Ishita got sad hearing the same thing again and again from them while Mrs bhalla smirked seeing her.

MRs Bhalla (making a sad face) - Ab kya batau, tum log to jante hi ho. Teen sal se intezar hi kar rhi hu par meri khushi ki kisi ko chinta hi nhi to kya kar sakte hai. Iccha to bhot hai ki mere bhi pote ya poti ho par kya kar sakte hai.

Ishita left for the kitchen. She wiped her tears and started preparing for the snacks along with the servants. She arranged everything and told the servant to take it out when Mrs bhalla came and told her to serve them herself. She was about to take the tray when Dadiji said coming inside,

Dadiji - Koi jarurat nhi hai iski. Ishita puttar, tumhe yeh sab karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai..

Mrs bhalla - Par Maji, agar vo meri kuch friends ko serve kar bhi degi to kya problem hai..

Ishita was about to say but she showed her hand to her, Ishita nodded in no.

Dadiji (strictly) - Toshi bahu, is ghar ke faisle lene ke liye main aaj bhi zinda hu.

Mrs bhala - Maaf kijiyega Maji par Ishita meri bahu hai aurā€¦

Dadiji (angrily) - aur tum meri bahu ho aur Ishita ki main dadi saas hu to usse kya karna chahiye aur kya nhi yeh mera aakhiri faisla hoga.

She told the servant to take the tea and snacks outside. She told ishita to go to her clinic and then turned to Mrs bhalla.

Dadiji - Bura mat maanna meri bat ka Toshi bahu lekin saas bahu ke rishte ko nibhane ki zimmedari sirf bahu ki nhi balki saas ki hoti hai aur afsos is bat ka hai mujhe ki tum na bahu ke roop mein sirf saas se apeksha rakhti rhi aur ab saas bankar sirf bahu se.. in dono rishto mein tum kabhi safal nhi ho sakti. Tumme aur ishita mein yahi fark hai, tum itne saalo mein bhi sirf Toshi bahu bankar reh gayi aur.. Ishita bahu..sirf teen saal mein Ishita puttar ban gayi.

She said and went taking Ishita along with her while Mrs bhalla got angry because once again, she got hurt when she thought to hurt Ishita. Dadiji and ishita went to ishra room.

I - Dadiji, aap mummiji se aise..

Dadiji - Puttar maine abhi jo kaha vo tere liye bhi hai, main teri dadi saas hu, tu meri saas mat ban. Aur main teri koi bat kyu sunu, tu to meri bat maanti nhi. Toshi tujhe kuch bhi kehti rehti hai, tere sath kuch bhi kare par tu to bas ek adarsh bahu ki tarah sab sahan karti rehti hai.. kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki zindagi ki sabse badi galti ki hai humne teri aur Raman ki shadi karwa kar. Tujhe to kabhi vo khushiya mili hi nhi jinki tum hakdar ho..

I - Dadiji, aap phir se vhi sabā€¦

Dadiji - janti hu tu kya kahegi, yahi ki ek din sba theek ho jaayega, Toshi aur Raman dono ke man se sari kadwahat mit jaayegi par kab. Teen sal se tujhe is tarah dekh kar hum log toā€¦

I - Dadiji, mere pas itni achi family hai to mujhe kabhi koi dukh kaise ho sakta hai, ha Mummiji aur Raman thoda naraz hai mujhse par yeh bhi zindagi ka ek mushkil time hai, jo jald hi beet jaayega. Aap log hai na mere sath.

Dadiji - Pta nhi Raman aur tere beech kya an ban hai, puttar humhe tujh par pura bharosa hai, tu sab thik kar degi par Raman ka is tarah ka vyavhar hamari himmat todta ja rha hai.

I - Sab jaldi thik ho jaayega.

Dadiji blessed her and after some time, Ishita left for her clinic after composing herself.

It was evening. Ishita was reading something when she received a notification. She saw it and left for home.

After one hour, Ishita was sitting in the hall when Raman entered with his PA who was clinging on him while he was drunk. Seeing Ishita, his PA made a face and stood away while Raman held her hand and said looking at her,

R - We are going to my room to do some work and I donā€™t want any disturbance. I repeat ā€œDo not disturb meā€.

I - Thatā€™s our room..

R (going closer to Ishita and said only to her) - I very well know that no one is at home to order me and I never gave you right to order me. So stay in your limits.

He said and took his PA to their room holding her hand and talking to her extra sweetly. Ishita saw them going to their room and he locked the door. Ishita wiped her tears from the core of the eyes and silently went upstairs taking out the spare keys of their room. She opened the door with the keys only to see Raman was drinking while his PA was almost on him trying on him. Ishita stood angrily while his PA got up from him and tried to say something but she got a tight slap from her.

PA - How dare you?

I (angrily) - Shut up and just get lost. no need to come to the office tomorrow.

PA - Who are you to tell me this? and by the way, sir khud mujhe yaha lekar aaye the..

I - Didnā€™t you hear before joining the office? Lekar vo aate hai lekin unke sath kon rahega aur kon nhi, yeh mainā€¦ Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla decide karti hai. Ab tak tum jaisi bhot aai aur gayi hai, ab tumhari turn hai. Get out of my room and home right now.

His PA looked at him who was just busy drinking while Ishita said that he wouldnā€™t say anything. She held her hand and dragged her out of their room first then home. She came back after sometime only to see him still busy drinking. She tried to take the bottle from him but he didnā€™t let her and looked at her angrily.

I (with teary) - Raman pleaseā€¦

He stood and went to her. He pushed her against the wall and himself stood holding her arms tightly. He came very close to her and said,

R - Tumhare liye huye office ke decision mujh par chal sakte hai kyonki dadaji ne tumhe vo right dia hai par hamari personal life mein, maine tumhe kabhi yeh rightnhi dia hai ki tum mujhe order do ya koi decision lo. So just stay away from me and my life.

I - Raman, pleaseā€¦

She was about to say but he interrupted.

R - Thak nhi jati yeh natak karte karte tum..

Ishita looked at him with teary eyes.

R - Kya hua? Takleef hoti hai? Mujhe bhi hui thi aur ab yeh takleed tumhe zindagi bhar milegi, mera vishvas todne ke liye.. 

I - Raman ek bar meri bat to sun lijiyeā€¦

R (shouting) - Not a word. AUr kyu sunu main tumhe, tumne suni thi meri, samjha tha mujhe? Nhi na to ab main bhi tumhari nhi sununga. aur kya kahogi tum.. phir ek naya drama start kar dogi. Mujhe kuch nhi sunna tumse.

He said and left her angrily, then went to bed and lied. He slept within a few minutes while Ishita was just looking at him and tears were flowing from her eyes. She went to him and removed his shoes, making him lie comfortably. She sat beside him and was looking at him while her eyes were filled seeing his indifference towards her from the last three years. She caressed his hairs, kissed his forehead. This is the only benefit of his drinking habit that she can see him, be close to him and shower her care, concern andā€¦ love on him.

I - Kyu nhi sun sakte mujhe ek bar Raman aap. Teen sal se sirf intezar aur koshish hi kar rhi hu ki ek din aap meri sunenge aur mujhe samjhne ki koshish karenge par aap hai ki apni zid par baithe hai. Lekin bas ab bhot ho gaya, ab is pyar ki pariksha mein ya to main aapka vishvas phir se jeetungi ya hamesha ke liye aapko kho dungi..

She said, wiping her tears with a strong determination. She was still sitting taking his hand in her hand when Simmi came running and asked if everything is under control. Ishita nodded in yes getting up.

S - Ishita, yeh sab kab tak chalega. Kab tak tu apne rishte ke liye is tarah sabse akele ladti rahegi.

I - Jab tak meri saas chal rhi haiā€¦.

Here Iā€™m ending this part. What happened after engagement? I know you must want to know it but It will be disclosed later on.Till then enjoy reading the current track.

Precap - Raman fall ill....

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

Continue soon