Dushman e Jaan (ARY) - Mohib Mirza, Madiha Imam, Tooba Siddiqui- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

884

Views

61k

Users

29

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks guys ...will probably give it a binge watch once its finished

Ruby7 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CFJNTAY2CJ3G2OVO


I think the producer or someone confirmed the number of episodes in an interview. If you go on wikipedia it says it's 25 episodes too.


Wikipedia isnt eliable. Yes if producer or director said then it's more reliable..


If show is ending next week they will start airing new show promo. I feel its 28 episode and will end week after next week..

SOUJ2BK54MK4DS7Z thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruby7


Wikipedia isnt eliable. Yes if producer or director said then it's more reliable..


If show is ending next week they will start airing new show promo. I feel its 28 episode and will end week after next week..


Nah, I think it will end next week.

Ruby7 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DPERRZSYZT3J3YOX


Nah, I think it will end next week.


Ok let's see. The show is fast paced anyways

Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Hammad&Imaan (KAM)

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: T3TSKLZ7NEF7PR6N


Nah, I think it will end next week.

That would be good! I think ghamandi may replace it.

Oh ruksana is back this will be fun!!

Sammi266 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Poor Rubab, looks like tomorrow's episode is going to be an intense one.

TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 6 years ago

To be honest, I'm losing interest in this drama. Just watching it because I want to finish it.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Hammad&Imaan (KAM)

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

To be honest, I'm losing interest in this drama. Just watching it because I want to finish it.

same here

the first few epis were the best

TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

same here

the first few epis were the best

Yup, first five episodes were the best

Sammi266 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The thing with this drama is that your enjoyment depends a lot on your expectations of it.

Going in, I always expected it to be Rubab and Hatim's love story, and they introduced us to these characters very quickly. So I was watching it for the very sheltered and insecure younger girl having to build a relationship with an older, jaded, more sophisticated man who is battling his own guilt and how these two broken people try to put each other together. And that's exactly what we're getting to see. And it's sweet. Rubab and Hatim were never going to have that passionate soulmate kind of connection. This was never Ramsha's story- it's Hatim's. And I think if you get stuck on Ramsha's death, then I can see the drama not being enjoyable.

Also, I liked Ramsha, but I think the fact that she died so early on in the drama leads to her being romanticised as a character. Personally, I saw shades of pragmatic, high-handed manipulation in her that I really dislike in her father.

Edited by Sammi266 - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".