Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope so. and tomorrow comes my birth star according to Malayalam Calendar.😊
so unlucky ek day exam shuru toh bday ko exam khatm 🤣
Hope so. and tomorrow comes my birth star according to Malayalam Calendar.😊
so unlucky ek day exam shuru toh bday ko exam khatm 🤣
Yes! I remember. Yay! 🤗
Arre you not unlucky! Birthday pe exam khatam ho jaayega and you'll be able to do everything you have planned😃
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Arre you not unlucky! Birthday pe exam khatam ho jaayega and you'll be able to do everything you have planned😃
I have no plans. Bas I wanted a day of peace but I have the most notorious exam that day. If you know what I mean.😳
I have no plans. Bas I wanted a day of peace but I have the most notorious exam that day. If you know what I mean.😳
Oh! 😆
Koi nahi, I'm sure you'll love your birthday😃
I never love my birthdays. I usually end up crying.
Aww, i hope and wish this birthday is a memorable one (in a good way of course)🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww, i hope and wish this birthday is a memorable one (in a good way of course)🤗
This one? No way! 😆