Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That needs research!
And I am chhoti si bacchi, dil ki sachi, akal ki kachi😆
(I am small girl, with a pure heart, and I am not clever)
It rhymes in hindi😆
besides the @ b........., everything else is true........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That needs research!
And I am chhoti si bacchi, dil ki sachi, akal ki kachi😆
(I am small girl, with a pure heart, and I am not clever)
It rhymes in hindi😆
besides the @ b........., everything else is true........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Your sister has a great luck😆
She needs it the most now.......I guess........
Originally posted by: FFZ4ACPAAPR433K2
besides the @ b........., everything else is true........

Lol I am just a normal girl!😆
Thank though!❤️
What do you mean? You would like to be not normal🤣
Why do I eat articles while typing?
Once in a while yes😆
Just to fulfill my wild fantasies😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Why do I eat articles while typing?
Because you forgot to eat desserts.......simple......🤣
It's good!😳
But I hate online classes.
At times I just start feeling sleepy😆
What are those?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5