Sautan lost her workplace🥺 i.e tik tok😆🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Sautan lost her workplace🥺 i.e tik tok😆🥳
Originally posted by: XHZ6EADKZDSYJJMC
Yeah.......I can feel your excitement.......👍🏼...you came in........a couple of mins. after I left....looks like....
Yes I just missed you by a few mins yesterday😭
Will make up for it today😃
Bucky....is that you sending scary gif nowadays.......? Who is that poor girl?.....Hmm............thought I & Lavy have franchised for that.........🤣
Are you sure? haha, ha..........guess....can hold on with you guys for Lil bit over an hour now.......connection might be spotty....as I'm in the air.....now
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sautan lost her workplace🥺 i.e tik tok😆🥳
🤣🤣
Lavy you seem the happiest on the tiktok banning😆 I just hope it isn't replaced with a similar app showcasing the same rubbish content
🤣🤣
Lavy you seem the happiest on the tiktok banning😆 I just hope it isn't replaced with a similar app showcasing the same rubbish content
I am🤣
My classmates use to make tik tok vids in class and then upload it on SM!
I use to get irritated by that fake makeup and over over over acting😆
And then they also make vids on that 'I am rider' like trends🤢
My life will be at peace now🥳😆
And if we get a similar app I'll be

Originally posted by: JIHPLZWEOLP6ZPLT
Are you sure? haha, ha..........guess....can hold on with you guys for Lil bit over an hour now.......connection might be spotty....as I'm in the air.....now

Originally posted by: O5IMQ4VHJS4SOXJ2
Bucky....is that you sending scary gif nowadays.......? Who is that poor girl?.....Hmm............thought I & Lavy have franchised for that.........🤣
Na ji na😆
What is that for? Your other eye looks like got little less glycerine...........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5