Thank you, Ji!
You are speaking like Dr. Sachin Kapoor of Unacademy Neet 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you, Ji!
You are speaking like Dr. Sachin Kapoor of Unacademy Neet 🤣
Better than mine🤣
Originally posted by: QP4MZIEZEIKGGBB3
Same here🤣🤣
I am too bad in organising. That is why I never volunteered in school sports🤣
I'll just fix things in Shagun's thread tomorrow!😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I'll just fix things in Shagun's thread tomorrow!😉
Thank God!❤️
My Miyan is here after ages🥳
Hello Friends! I was just catching up on all the story updates and posts! How is everyone doing?
Hmm maybe Alina or Vagee will do itOriginally posted by: SVJKVD3Z3QYRAHW6
Same here🤣🤣
I am too bad in organising. That is why I never volunteered in school sports🤣
Ok
once show will restart and I will watch continuously I will try
it's just that I watched THR ardently, watched couple of episodes, so mujhe characters ki nas acche se pata chal gayi hai
so I could write
and in fact I wrote what I wanted to watch in serial in form of OS😆
but I will try for SuVan (not promise though)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5