Originally posted by: priya185
Chinese apps banned in India including tiktok wechat shein etc
Yes....
I am having sadistic pleasure rn😆
I know it's wrong but I can't stop feeling happy over the ban of Tik-Tok🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
Chinese apps banned in India including tiktok wechat shein etc
Yes....
I am having sadistic pleasure rn😆
I know it's wrong but I can't stop feeling happy over the ban of Tik-Tok🤪
I also dislike tik tok some videos promoted acid attacks and r*peOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes....
I am having sadistic pleasure rn😆
I know it's wrong but I can't stop feeling happy over the ban of Tik-Tok🤪
Originally posted by: priya185
everyone tell their birthdays
someone should make a birthday calendar. How did you guys remember Alina's birthday?
Someone named Shagun was about to make a birthday calendar. For that we submitted our birthdays in a thread. But she didn't make the thread and disappeared and is inactive for three months now.
Can someone else take over itOriginally posted by: 7PA5IJFK3EIS3GXS
Someone named Shagun was about to make a birthday calendar. For that we submitted our birthdays in a thread. But she didn't make the thread and disappeared and is inactive for three months now.
Originally posted by: priya185
Can someone else take over it
For that we have to ask Nirvana...
Originally posted by: priya185
I also dislike tik tok some videos promoted acid attacks and r*pe
Yes....
People there are insane
Hello ji!
Welcome🤗
Yeah someone askOriginally posted by: XH33EQXJVNXB3JKC
For that we have to ask Nirvana...
I would have asked but I prefer spectating over organising things😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Yeah someone ask
I would have asked but I prefer spectating over organising things😆
Same here🤣🤣
I am too bad in organising. That is why I never volunteered in school sports🤣
Originally posted by: BMGRMTX6T5VGKXAF
Irika, I think we should start writing about Mohit. I have filled some information about him.
Guys, please tell us about him if you know some facts about him which most don't know...
You can check his IG liv video...
He has done many ads for famous brand Manyavar....
Check his IG you can get many facts like he has worked for Bangladeshi ads, Big Bazaar
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5