I am so tired today don't had dinner also maan hi nahi kar raha 😭
Will watch him then sleep 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am so tired today don't had dinner also maan hi nahi kar raha 😭
Will watch him then sleep 🤗
😔💔Originally posted by: CaptainV
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9riqi1Bm2F/?igshid=1esyod81ymze2
Before lockdown... Feels like yesterday
thank you thank you thank you ❤️😘
thank you thank you thank you 😘😘
not this one. The one he was remembering during Zoyaan. Hair getting longer. Late night shoot.
SO MANY MAN SO MANY WHAT A TORTURE IT WAS 😱Originally posted by: CaptainV
I can't stop once I start 😂
The moment we waited so many episodes for ❤️
I remember Sunil Grover saying 🤣 Main hamesha chahta tha Bipasha GROVER khandaan ki bahu bane 🤣 main nahi toh karan hi sahi 🤣