Me too 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too 😁
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Haan I also saw, someone posted it in the forum na😳
Not sure though. And agar shuru hona hota toh colors would have started to give out promos na😒 lets see, I do hope atleast july end ke andar shuru ho
That's right colors would have promoted by now 😳
Let's wait!
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Thank you behena🤗
Haina❤️ Bon is such a cute munchkin, i can't get enough of her😆
Shre post your work in creation gallery of BB
I am also waiting for official colors promo.
Though they are promoting it everyday its always jald hi and no specific date😆
Yep! RoshAn ❤️
I used to love the show a lot because it was so amazing back in the day but then, ITV happened!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Shre post your work in creation gallery of BB
Rehne de behen beizzati hojaegi meri🤪
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep! RoshAn ❤️
I used to love the show a lot because it was so amazing back in the day but then, ITV happened!
Yeah
I too watched it
it was cute+funny+magical+entertaining
but Aliya track ruined it
anyway
Arre kar do. It's so good for a first timer🤗
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yeah
I too watched it
it was cute+funny+magical+entertaining
but Aliya track ruined it
anyway
I stopped watching it since Parveen was revealed be the real villain. 😳
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I am also waiting for official colors promo.
Though they are promoting it everyday its always jald hi and no specific date😆
Kab hogi woh jald hi 😆