Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#12- Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

11

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: O33574IVA7PF6Y7D


Okay..first grow some hair...in my head....otherwise thinking will dry down.........

Ohhh...pls🤣

Image

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 6 years ago
MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

good and yours?


btw, i had to ask you and alina this question, are you guys having unexpected fireworks occurring in your areas by any chance?


Yes, it is happening for a while.........now...what's the purpose.......god knows.........

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


What is that logo.......now I can see.....the hair is too long......it too long to appear.....in your message..........is that a mask for my head.........? That's too much.....my hair can't have more weight than the rest of the body?

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: D66LQQ5CL7PNTDQ4


Oh no..........more torture..........then.........😭

That's 4th degree torture😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 6I2LB6RERZ44HYCT


I'm glad...that I was able to catch up with you today........where is our birthday girl? She didn't come for a while here...hope she is doing well...

She had some work yesterday and she might come here later...

Waiting for you Miyan

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4MTK3JHKTJTRELEQ


Yes, it is happening for a while.........now...what's the purpose.......god knows.........

Is it for the Pride parade?


I saw it in the news!

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

She had some work yesterday and she might come here later...

Waiting for you Miyan


That's true....she is busy........what is Miyan means?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KA6JOYWC26J5LO4B


What is that logo.......now I can see.....the hair is too long......it too long to appear.....in your message..........is that a mask for my head.........? That's too much.....my hair can't have more weight than the rest of the body?

That's a real hair mask I guess😆

How about this one then😆

Image

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KQAEL6764J6JAZJP


That's true....she is busy........what is Miyan means?

Miyan actually translates to husband in real hindi but people even call each other Miyan lovingly...

So I call her my Miyan!


Even Bunty calls Shravan Miyan... we are the Bunty and Shravan of our forum😆

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

She had some work yesterday and she might come here later...

Waiting for you Miyan

I just wished Alina 🎂
Edited by priya185 - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".