OhOriginally posted by: D57TDP6DQH7ASV4G
Oops! Wattpad ki jagah IF likh diya🤪😭
WP wala toh I am also waiting🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
OhOriginally posted by: D57TDP6DQH7ASV4G
Oops! Wattpad ki jagah IF likh diya🤪😭
WP wala toh I am also waiting🤓
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Oh so sad no? Itne bade ghar mein ek dang ka aaina bi nahin hai 🤢
I have seen how good you are already 🤪
Oh hello, girls fall for me by my looks! I have been the Mr. fresher of my college and bagged numerous awards constantly.
Baat karne aayi...hmph... What's your name? Ragini na? Listen miss Ragini or to say angry bird, you need to get your eyes checked

He is so cute❤️
Authentic Bengali Style is so breath taking. I've always been a fan of them and now when I saw Bulbbul, I couldn't take eyes of her.
I soooo wish to dress up in that one day!
Originally posted by: 6HMUASCHILZLFBO6
Oh hello, girls fall for me by my looks! I have been the Mr. fresher of my college and bagged numerous awards constantly.
Baat karne aayi...hmph... What's your name? Ragini na? Listen miss Ragini or to say angry bird, you need to get your eyes checked
I am sorry to break it to you but woh ladkiyan tumhare paiso pe marti thi, tum par nahin 😏
Woh judges bhi aadhe honge. Bandhar aur donkey ke baache lagte ho tum.
Authentic Bengali Style is so breath taking. I've always been a fan of them and now when I saw Bulbbul, I couldn't take eyes of her.
I soooo wish to dress up in that one day!
Bulbbul Kaun?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
I am sorry to break it to you but woh ladkiyan tumhare paiso pe marti thi, tum par nahin 😏
Woh judges bhi aadhe honge. Bandhar aur donkey ke baache lagte ho tum.
What do you mean by that???
Don't dare to cally parents like that.
I can prove that girls fall for my looks and quality.😏😏😏
His soulmate will kill you😆
Those bunnies are adorbs too
Bulbbul is a Netflix series about this girl who turns into a witch and kills bad men. It set during 1888 and has Bengali background.