The update on IF of her book...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
The update on IF of her book...
Originally posted by: QS7YNZPESCAVZEE2
And I am also interested in you! 🤪
( Octo maaregi ab mujhe . Lalz too...)
You know i think young are adopted. Nahin toh itna aache and dashing insaan ka bhai tum kaise ho sakte ho.
Originally posted by: IXGFMXFBGAZ4B3MQ
Because we are talking about the Serial writing show 🤣
Yeah, idhar kyun 😭
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
You know i think young are adopted. Nahin toh itna aache and dashing insaan ka bhai tum kaise ho sakte ho.
Haan lad lo tum dono. Baal noch lo ek dusre ke jao. 🤣
If you are intelligent then most of the times you are an ice block but this man isOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Ikr! Such characters even in fictional land is a rare thing. I understand it!
Sigh
Thats why unlike most I like Wunxian {this character} more than his love Wangji
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
You know i think young are adopted. Nahin toh itna aache and dashing insaan ka bhai tum kaise ho sakte ho.
I am not adopted... And who told I am not dashing? And I am not good?🤣
Pata nahin. It’s just fun. Serial writing forum main limited timing hoti hai. So maybe that’s a why?
Originally posted by: Q6FOO4MIN5FHF726
The update on IF of her book...
She doesnt have any book on IF na?
Originally posted by: INWDOHPTEXVU5LSG
I am not adopted... And who told I am not dashing? And I am not good?🤣
Oh so sad no? Itne bade ghar mein ek dang ka aaina bi nahin hai 🤢
I have seen how good you are already 🤪
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
She doesnt have any book on IF na?
Oops! Wattpad ki jagah IF likh diya🤪😭