🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣
I am still shocked that the tough ones I thought fetched me points and the ones I thought were in the bank already, ditched me!😲
Don't they hate on everyone except overrated Aishwariya and her graceeee? So glad Madhuri won there though🤣
AISH IS NOT OVERRATED.😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I am shocked how did I even score 4🤔
I still can't see my 4 correct answers 🤣
Same here 4/10🤣
Okay so where do I stand?
Shy after she sees that she's the topper of this round

Yes...Taylor Swift should’ve been it....😭
Panditaaain Ji... Aise mat boliye 😭🥺
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
AISH IS NOT OVERRATED.😳
Yes, she's not just overrated but VERY OVERRATED. 💃