Isn't Facebook extinct already??😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Isn't Facebook extinct already??😆
tumlog kitne woh ho .. jis thali mai khaye , usi koi dhona bhul gayee.. are IF pe hoke IF ka nam nei liya ..
PLS kaun hai woh Real and True IFIAN.. a grand standing ovation for her/him.. ❤️❤️

9- A film’s name with Rani Mukherjii as lead actress. NOT supporting role.
Beauty with acting and screen presence!
Her character is Shivani Shivaji Roy!
The movie is Mardaani
[1 point and 30 goals]

Others
Black 8 goals
Bunty aur Babli 2 goals
Saathiya 2 goals
Hichki 2 goals
Hum Tum 1 goal
WTF Amitabh-Rekha are famous offscreen couple.. Onscreen it should have been Raj-Nargis👎🏼
SAMMMEEEEEE.
I wrote that thinking there's no competition.
MOST ICONIC was the question!
I have seen only half answers but I'm out.
Is it? I didn’t know this...😲
@red:😭
Now, I know who is the person with 4 points..... MEEEEEEEEE.
Ugh I thought Facebook is spinning in its grave.
Twitter is GOAT!
I am going home... :(
I am not going through for sure now
Originally posted by: Iceflames
Isn't Facebook extinct already??😆
no all our family relatives everyone is there only.. 🤣
I know right?!!! Hahaha total sheep answer there🤣