Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually my ITV viewing is way too limited. I don't recognize more than half of them. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
You dont know him??? Abhay from pyaar ki yeh ek kahani. Indian version of twilight/TVD
Invisibility is a bullshit superpower. Fck all of you.
What? Invisibility? I so wanted to write that...But Google mama said Time Travel for the win...I even watched a couple of YT videos on the same....What a shame!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
5-What would be the most cool superpower?
The winner is
Invisibility
(1 point and 15 points)
Def something better than this below
Others
Flying 9 goals
Time Travel 7 goals
Telepathy 4 goals
Mindreading 4 goals
Teleportation 3 goals
Shapeshifting 2 goals
Control time 1 goal
2nd WTF.... sabse thakeli superpower wins..

I wanted to write Switzerland but Google 😭
3/10
Invisibility. How in the world is it the coolest? 🤓
I wanted to write Teleportation. Ended up writing Time-Travel as people worry too much about their past decisions and may want to change some. 🥱
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Invisibility is a bullshit superpower. Fck all of you.
I know. Who wouldnt wanna fly 🤬😆
Edward Damon? Never heard anyone refer to a bloodthirsty teacher or boss as either of those. Dracula is the name for such vampires you sheeps.
Dracula is famous but twilight lovers, I know Edward and Damon but Dracula came first to my mind 😆