Sirf Okay😳?
What happened dear? I am okay too..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sirf Okay😳?
What happened dear? I am okay too..
Fine Okay Good Awesome
Take your pick
I am alright my dear😆

This is epitome of perfection
Let me ask you people who are all participating in serial writing... Will you guys be available there at 4pm??? Please let me know, so that I can frame the direction of the story...
Especially Lalitha, Rosy, Ayushi and those who are absent yesterday..
Then I will take it as all😆. All the above 😃
🤣Then I will take it as all😆. All the above 😃
Let me ask you people who are all participating in serial writing... Will you guys be available there at 4pm??? Please let me know, so that I can frame the direction of the story...
Especially Lalitha, Rosy, Ayushi and those who are absent yesterday..
I will be at 4pm today
Can I introduce today and compensate it?
Originally posted by: QR5ILLMN5V763H7B
You must see the last episode which aired 🤣 Shravan and his bestie bunty 🤣
Bunty saw him screaming without even pricking his hand for blood drop ( practice) and said,' Miyaan, humko lagta hai ki school mein jo bachi khuchi izzat hai, uska bhi kachra karloge tum.'
Bunty reminds me of Sholay's Soorma Bhopali🤣🤣
yes.. You can.. You have to do it. The story is in everyone's hand. You can do as you like. 👍🏼
This is it then Mishti
Jahaan chalun hui thi kahaani aaj woh jagah khatam