😛 I don't feel motivated to workout but I feel motivated to do the stuff we discussed in IG 😛☺️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Watch karan working out vidoes 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😛 I don't feel motivated to workout but I feel motivated to do the stuff we discussed in IG 😛☺️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Watch karan working out vidoes 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😛 I don't feel motivated to workout but I feel motivated to do the stuff we discussed in IG 😛☺️
😛
don't talk of Chappell I will lose it 😆🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Uska bass chale woh Chappell pehne hi na 🤣
that song MERA KAAM BHI TU MERA KAAJ BHI TU TU HI KAROBAAR MERA 😆 HAIYEE RI MAIN NIKAMMI HOGAYI 🤣
Sorry for the bad memories but... That song is apt for us. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
don't talk of Chappell I will lose it 😆🤣
He can walk bare foot anywhere and everywhere known fact 🤣 bas majboori main bechare ko pehni padti hain 😆
Isse pehle main bhul jaaun I may be less in week days weekend I am there to celebrate our ksg 🤗
😆 this is better than those neons honestly. Ek mein neon green ek mein neon orange. 😆 also those extra neon white (woh bhi kuch hota hai kya🤔) yes those too 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
He can walk bare foot anywhere and everywhere known fact 🤣 bas majboori main bechare ko pehni padti hain 😆
😳 thik haiOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Isse pehle main bhul jaaun I may be less in week days weekend I am there to celebrate our ksg 🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that song MERA KAAM BHI TU MERA KAAJ BHI TU TU HI KAROBAAR MERA 😆 HAIYEE RI MAIN NIKAMMI HOGAYI 🤣
Sorry for the bad memories but... That song is apt for us. 🤷♀️
Very apt nikama kiya is dil ne is dil ne kiya hain nikkamaa 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😆 this is better than those neons honestly. Ek mein neon green ek mein neon orange. 😆 also those extra neon white (woh bhi kuch hota hai kya🤔) yes those too 😆
Uska style 😜