Originally posted by: PPSCKIQC624VGMXX
I meant in the image box and add .gif in the end then click the "image" word below.

I’m tired of trying 😆
thats ok, thanks guys for explaining 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PPSCKIQC624VGMXX
I meant in the image box and add .gif in the end then click the "image" word below.

I’m tired of trying 😆
thats ok, thanks guys for explaining 🤗
Can you see the gif when you paste the link in the box?
Just sent in the answers.😳
GOD SAVE MY SKIN this time 🤣
Nope, I can’t
Edit: Nothing.
All the best to all SHEEEEEP

Can you paste the link of the gif you are trying to post?
Okay... I guess I got where you are going wrong..
When you paste the GIF link.... Tap empty space i.e where GIF ( grey area) is not present. I didn't tap it and got result like you above.
With tap:

Without tap:

After pasting the gif you have to wait till it loads.