One night stand -Rishbala. - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update

Rk feeling sad that Saaya scolded him which made him drunk,

Madhu should either move on in her life or tell everything to Rk that will make her come out of this,she is a best mom no doubt in it but the way she always looks sad making the kids sad it will show impact on them especially on the Aarya that little one gonna affect with it,

except Rk all are recognizing Aarya n Rk looks like same

thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find it very cute rk drink as he is sad saaya scold him.madhu is very good mother but her sadness may big effect on the kids. Especially arya..

Everyone see Arya and  rk are same but rk Don't see this

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that RK donated blood.But I thought he will know the truth.Madhu thanking n apologizing to RK was nice.Meera telling that her ex hus is RK's dad so sultan RK r brothers n this child is her grand child also was surprising

jasminerahul thumbnail

I liked Sultan Madhu conversation.But the best scene was Sikkky dipali one.Sikky's dialogues were quite emotional n dipali saying i love u was cute.They r entirely diff from the real show.saaya behaving like this with rk was shocking

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 15

Dipali searches for him everywhere and  finally finds him near a reception of hospital  table reading something.she approaches him and stands next to him silently,Shikky turns towards her ,she sees him looking very shocked about something ,she hold his hand ,helps him to sit in a nearby bench , 

"Shikky ,you made me worried...where did you went ?you came here to read paper,OK I will ask the compounder to send one set to our room,don't leave without telling me....Grandpa came back from market with fruits...why are you silent ?,hey...what?"

He Intensely stares at the magazine and  hows her a particular article in the last page of  the magazine

"Dipali did you see this Article about writer ?"

She takes the magazine from his hand and sees the article before answering his question,

"Mm mm Yeah....I...yes Shikky  I have read this ,nice one ....why .....actually she is ,what Shikky?"
Shikky touches the photo and replies,

"The Article is about writer ,she is ....Telling about her life journey ,Roma ..she... this....she....this is the article by Roma....she is my mummy"

Dipali stares at him  wide eyed without knowing how to react to the news.Shikky kisses the photo and begin to sob like a little child.His grandpa reaches them and sees Dipali's shocked expression ,she gives him the magazine.he takes out specs from pocket and wears it before going through the article.He gets equally stunned and sits near Shikky in the bench.his hands begin to shake.Dipali sits next to them and finds Shikky feeling sad.she assures him

"We will contact her,you don't think anything now....come to room...slowly get up"

She makes him to lie in bed ,comes out of the room and  sees the grandpa standing there waiting for her,she  sks him the matter,

"Grandpa,What happened?could you please explain,why she is not with us?"

He nod yes and narrates the incident to Dipali,
"I used to run a trust for  girls and ladies by helping them to get educated,that is where I met this girl,Roma....she was very hardworking and  from a rich family,her lover cheated her money and left her alone in Mumbai,she didn't give up and survived for 8 long years,when I met her,she was around 25 years I think...I persuaded her to continue her education and helped her in studying  ,she often tells about her lover ...but I never seen him.....

but she is such a bold person ,she started a tailoring unit ....I helped her....then  one day after some years,she came to my house with her son who is around 5 years and left him after telling about her son's identity to me....he is my paternal grandson.she didn't give me any chance to solve the problem.she left the city when we went to find her in the colony.no one knows about her, we were searching for her for the past 25 years....but we couldn't find her ...today "

He suddenly becomes very silent.Dipali takes out her mobile ,frantically searches for Roma's number in her phone ,she calls the number but finds the number switched off.she calls Madhu to know about Roma

Roma gets repeated thoughts about her son and feels restless,she feels something bad happened to him and goes to a nearby temple to pray to god for his happiness,she walks towards the car parking when she remembers about her mobile and walks back home.

Madhu stuns on heading her question,she almost shouts,

"No,why....why did you asked like this???"

Mansvini gets surprised seeing her shocked reaction and feels something wrong but she pretend to ignore the fact,she replies with smile,

"Sorry sorry....my misunderstanding....I know that Rishab loves you...I thought you guys are...sorry,what are the names of your kids? "

Madhu feels relieved that she doesn't talk anything about RK,they chat about different thing ,Mansvini finally gets up to leave.she stops on her track and apologies to Madhu,

"Madhu I actually ...am sorry.....I....did that photo incident before Years....I am really really sorry.....I was blind in jealously....I loved RK from childhood....he was my ....sorry its wrong ....I did wrong...I couldn't tolerate to see him getting closer and closer to you...I  "

Madhu gently pat her hand ,

"Its in past....no problem.... Mansvini ,what are Talking about?You getting jealousy over me....you must be mistaken...You are lots more talented than me....you are my senior and all the professor tells us to study like you....You are my role model...I  .....leave all that past ... Now you are Going to get married....So don't forget to invite me to your wedding...I will never forgive you if you didn't call me for wedding..OK OK...."

They smiles at each other,Meera reaches hospital after sometimes and goes to meet Madhu,she finds Madhu talking with another young lady near the entrance of  room and remembers seeing the person but couldn't remember her name.she thinks for a while and walks past them.Mansvini sees Meera and rushes to talk to her bidding good bye to Madhu.she walks into the room and sees her kids watching TV without making any unwanted noise or shouting.she takes out dress and goes to change after locking the room.

"Oh sorry Mansvini,aunty getting older so I didn't recognize you....how are you ..mm mm Sultan told about your engagement and asked me to attend but I was locked in work ....sorry and belated wishes to you..... You are getting married......mm mm how is preparation going on?

Asks Meera caressing Mansvini's face with affection and love,Mansvini smiles and feels shy thinking about her fiancee when her mobile rings,she excuses from Meera and goes to attend the call,she hears the news and shouts 

"NO......."

(Tomorrow there will be revelation part)

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
Manisha_IF thumbnail

omg ... Roma is the mother of Sikki...

waiting for revelation part...

jasminerahul thumbnail

rk sultan scene was touchy.rk telling him that saaya scolded him which made him drink was emotional. so manaswini asked madhu whether she is married to rk. is it bcz the kid resembles rk? what will madhu say?

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Sikky is Roma's son hope they meet soon

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail

finally sikky shares with dipali that Roma is his mom.grand pa narrating the fb was nice.roma should not have left her son and gone.but I am confused about one thing.is roma's bf who cheated her grandpa's real son? why did manaswini scream no?

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The chapter was awesome missed Rk when will madhubala understand rk loves her, did she loves Rk I'm confused,as once she said no than at hospital